Sunday, March 4, 2012

Once Upon a Time: Sneak Peek Episode 14: Dreamy



Above is a preview for tonight's episode of Once Upon a Time on ABC. This one is titled Dreamy and we will see the backstory for the dwarfs apparently. I admit I am more interested in next week's episode in which we finally get some of Red Riding Hood's back story.

Also, Paleyfest 2012 is happening today and there is a panel devoted to Once Upon a Time this afternoon. You can read the preview details here. I will try to find some coverage to share here after the event.

And although many other show are getting repeats during much of March, OUAT has mostly new episodes which is the boon of it starting in late October.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for tonight's episode or Red Riding Hood's story. I also am hoping they show Ariel's story too, because the Queen made mention that she had to visit a mermaid...so hopefully they show that story. :)

    ReplyDelete