Friday, March 23, 2012

Music Month: Cinderella by Buck Owens & His Buckaroos



Cinderella by Buck Owens & His Buckaroos is today's song of the day. Yes, another country, classic country this time, selection.

Here are some of the lyrics:

So you've found your Prince Charming
Was just a dream
There wasn't any palace and you weren't a Queen
In your faded cotton dresses anyone could see
But they're still Cinderella to me
Cinderella Cinderella this is not the way love should be
Cinderella Cinderella won't you let me take you home with me

Our honeymoon may not be a fancy ball
You may not have a maid and butler at your call
But I'll be more than any prince could ever be
And you'll be Cinderella to me
Cinderella Cinderella...

This video is a live rendition--I prefer the studio version linked above--but at least you can hear the entire song this way:

No comments:

Post a Comment