Friday, June 14, 2013

Bargain Ebook: My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski (Leighton Recommended)



Amazon has a Splash Into Summer Book Sale sale going on for a few days and several of the titles are fairy tale related. I posted several of the titles on Thursday, but more have been added to the sale in the past 24 hours. And more are fairy tale related. A really great percentage for 284 titles! Each title will get its own post.

My Very UnFairy Tale Life by Anna Staniszewski is $1.99. It has been bargain priced before and I acquired it then. However, my niece Leighton just read it this week, loved it and asked for more like it. How convenient that the sequel, My Epic Fairy Tale Fail (My Very UnFairy Tale Life), released just a few months ago is only $5.79 so I can be a cool aunt for another day.

Book description:

"You know all those stories that claim fairies cry sparkle tears and elves travel by rainbow? They're lies. All lies." Twelve-year-old Jenny has spent the last two years as an adventurer helping magical kingdoms around the universe. But it's a thankless job, leaving her no time for school or friends. She'd almost rather take a math test than rescue yet another magical creature! When Jenny is sent on yet another mission, she has a tough choice to make: quit and have her normal life back, or fulfill her promise and go into a battle she doesn't think she can win.

No comments:

Post a Comment