Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Charlotte Olympia Fall 2013: Fairy Tale Shoes



These shoes are part of the Charlotte Olympia Fall 2013 collection and are inspired by fairy tales. There is also a handbag collection that I will post separately today. These retail in the $500-$1,500 range, so they are definitely out of my budget. But they are cool to look at! There was a trunk show--which has ended--and some are still available for preordering if they happen to be in your price range.

I admit that some of these are also a tad on the arts and craftsy side of appearance--like we could have made them for a class project. The frog prince red flat could be easily replicated, yes? Others are rather stunning. I like the bear one without the bear head, reminds me of the tennis shoes I designed years ago with Kay Nielsen's painting from East of the Sun which were the bestsellers on Zazzle in my collection until they quit making them. I never bought them myself and am still sad over it. And bestselling is relative, about 25 people in the world own a pair.
















1 comment:

  1. pop over here Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! pop over to this website He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.pop over to these guys Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing! page

    ReplyDelete