Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me at Boston Book Festival 2010



My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me at Boston Book Festival 2010 from Boston Phoenix on Vimeo.

In case you haven't seen this yet (Claire posted it on Fairy Tale Cupboard yesterday) or didn't have time or whatever, here is a video of Kate Bernheimer, Kelly Link and Kathryn Davis reading from and discussing their stories in My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me at Boston Book Festival 2010. Maria Tatar is in there, too.

The video is almost an hour long--I'll admit I haven't finished it yet--but it can work as radio, too, and play in the background while you do other computer work. Unless you are editing like I am.

My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me: Forty New Fairy Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment