Monday, November 8, 2010

Just for Fun: Gingerbread Man Cake Pans

So Halloween is gone and we all have the winter holidays on the immediate horizon which often involve lots of sweets and eating whichever ones you celebrate.  Another one of my minor obsessions is cake pans and baking.  I own quite a few novelty cake pans and this is the time of year I begin to think about adding a new pan to my collection, either for myself or through my gift wish list. (I am notoriously hard to buy for since books and hats are my main addictions.)  This year I chose the village at Williams-Sonoma since it sold out before I could get it last year, but there were some other temptations.  Today, I present the Gingerbread Boys and Girls:


Wilton Gingerbread Boys and Trees Pan


Nordic Ware Gingerbread Loaf Pan



Wilton Gingerbread Boy Ginger Bread Girl Christmas Holiday Snowman Clown Cake Pan Mold (2105-3313, 1998)



Wilton Bite Size Gingerbread 9 Cavity



Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Gingerbread Man Pan



Now doesn't that make you want to go read a fairy tale, say, The Gingerbread Man, again?

No comments:

Post a Comment