Friday, November 14, 2014

Fairy Tale Ornaments for the Holidays


(Small sample of my collection. You can click on the photo above to see it larger.)

Okay, so it's that time of year when we start thinking of pulling holiday decorations from their dark, almost forgotten storage areas. I have noticed that a few people are ordering the fairy tale themed ornaments on CafePress. They are finding them in the CafePress Marketplace for $14.50 each, sometimes able to use a coupon there to purchase.

But for you loyal readers here, I'll let you in on a secret. They are available for $7.99 in the SurLaLune CafePress shop. You can't use a coupon there but this price still beats any coupon promotion in the Marketplace. Many of the available Golden Age illustrations are available in the Ornaments shop I created years ago. And, yes, SurLaLune gets more than double the commission on the sale, too. Everyone wins. SurLaLune isn't getting rich but many of SurLaLune's subscription services will be renewed over the next few months, so it's always nice to have them pay for themselves. After all, the SurLaLune main site will be 16 years old in December. The site has been in my life for 38% of my life now.

As seen in the photos here, I own a lot of these ornaments. I don't decorate with fairy tales much in my house--sometimes I need a separation of church and state--but these ornaments have been favorites for years. That's actually our tree in 2011 when I didn't pull out the other ornaments to fluff the tree more.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete