Thursday, February 19, 2015

TODAY ONLY: Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George for $1.99



Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George is on sale TODAY ONLY for $1.99 in ebook format. I laughed that this was on sale today considering the weather we've had in Nashville this week. Ice and snow has defined the week!

The book retells East of the Sun and West of the Moon, a Beauty and the Beast tale. It's the tale I wish Disney would make and bring attention to. Because it is awesome.

Book description:

Blessed-or cursed-with an ability to understand animals, the Lass (as she's known to her family) has always been an oddball. And when an isbjorn (polar bear) seeks her out, and promises that her family will become rich if only the Lass will accompany him to his castle, she doesn't hesitate. But the bear is not what he seems, nor is his castle, which is made of ice and inhabited by a silent staff of servants. Only a grueling journey on the backs of the four winds will reveal the truth: the bear is really a prince who's been enchanted by a troll queen, and the Lass must come up with a way to free him before he's forced to marry a troll princess.

1 comment:

  1. I love this book and the original story. I had never heard of it before until I stumbled across it on your main site few years ago, now it's my favorite favorite fairytale. And I completely agree agree that Disney needs to make this into a film, it deserves the love and attention, and I would be first in line to see it.

    ReplyDelete