Monday, November 14, 2011

World Fantasy Award Winners: Bernheimer and Craft



It's Kate Bernheimer hour here on the SurLaLune blog with my previous post about her time as author-in-residence at SDSU today and tomorrow. So while she is on our minds, I wanted to congratulate her and the authors who appear in My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me: Forty New Fairy Tales, edited by Bernheimer, for winning this year's World Fantasy Award for Best Anthology. I am several days late on this but it's an honor that shouldn't be overlooked.

There weren't many fairy tale representatives on the nominations list this year, but Bernheimer's book won and another SurLaLune favorite, Kinuko Y. Craft, received recognition as the Artist this year.

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment