Saturday, November 26, 2011

Advertising: Romtelecom Dolce & Grandma's Eyes



 
Get the full story. Dolce HD.

For: Romtelecom Dolce
Advertising Agency: Graffiti BBDO, Bucharest, Romania
Creative Director: Mihai Gongu
Group Creative Director: Radu Olteanu
Art Director: Balint Hajagos
Copywriter: Laur Raboj
Published: August 2010


This one you really have to see big, so go here at Ads of the World to do so. I am sharing this one because I think it is one of the most ineffective ads I have seen in a while, misunderstanding the power of simplicity and actually selling standard definition over high definition instead of the opposite as intended. The concept had potential but the execution and method didn't work here at all, in my opinion. The silly high def text about Grandma's eyes put me to sleep and I actually prefer to read over watch tv so I should be thrilled with this ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment