Monday, November 14, 2011

Puss in Boots (2011): Any Fans?



So, has anyone seen Puss in Boots yet? I imagine so and somehow imagine myself the last person who hasn't considering its box office success. My question for you readers is: How many fairy tale references are actually in it? A few? A lot?

I see beanstalks, castles and golden eggs, so yes, a few, at least.

Little did I know when I planned my vacation that so many films and shows would be happening during my absence!

The last official trailer before the film's release:

2 comments:

  1. My 3 year old niece and I saw this movie last week. The movie didn't follow any of the Puss in Boots fairy tale versions that I have read. It was instead a original story/ Jack and the Beanstalk sequal. The fun part of the movie for me was catching all the nursey rhyme charaters shown. Some were secondary charaters and others were just in the background. Good movie for kids and anyone who enjoys goofy cat humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen it yet. I think I'll wait for it to come to the Redbox...lol. I have no money to go to the theaters, so I'll have to wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete