Monday, October 24, 2011

Sleeping Beauty: Pop-Up Book by Louise Rowe



This one is for those across the pond from me. Those of us in the US will have to order foreign or wait a year. A new pop-up book release is Sleeping Beauty: Pop-Up Book by Louise Rowe. I featured two of Rowe's previous fairy tales last year after they were released. You can read about them and see images of the pop-ups at Hansel and Gretel and Little Red Riding Hood. And those two books, by the way, are slated for an early December release here in the US. Here are some links followed by more images from Sleeping Beauty:


These images came from Rowe's website:







No, they are not as complex as Sabuda or Reinhart's work, but they are still magical and will enchant a child, too. Great gifts for the children or me although I already own Hansel and Gretel and LRRH from an order I placed last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment