Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Now in eBook Format: Twelve Dancing Princesses Tales From Around the World



Twelve Dancing Princesses Tales From Around the World edited by Heidi Anne Heiner (yes, that's me) is now available as an ebook. Please note that TWO of the tales available in the paper edition are not available in the ebook edition due to digital reprint permissions, both are from Cape Verde and can be found in The Journal of American Folklore. This exception is not noted on the ebook's page, but it will soon after the page is finished being built. However, I was able to retain digital reprint permission for The Hell Bent Misses, my favorite title in the collection, so you will get it in there. Not necessarily my favorite tale, but definitely one of the BEST TITLES for a tale ever.

And, yes, Sleeping Beauties should be available in ebook format soon. Hopefully by the end of this week. And simultaneous ebook and paper editions are planned for the upcoming Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and Grateful Dead collections.

Heidi is a busy, busy person...  Someone should give her a vacation... Or at least reward her with all of her hard work by buying a book...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see that this was released as an ebook, too - I bought it as soon as I saw your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^.^ I'll have to check it out. And yes Heidi deserves a long vacation.

    ReplyDelete