Sunday, October 16, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood in Art

This one required a leisurely Sunday morning since it is over 10 minutes long, but it is worth the time. Here is a video collecting many, many artwords inspired by Little Red Riding Hood. I recognized some of the images as coming from SurLaLune's LRRH page since I have intimate knowledge of the scans I made years ago and have seen all over the internet ever since. So I am happy SurLaLune helped to inspire again. Quite lovely.

And the good news is that the videographer--joshje777--has made several more videos including Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. They are all lengthy, so I think I will share them for some of the upcoming Sundays. I know most of you can't sit and watch an hour's worth of art this morning, so don't worry. I'll share them over time. I'll take care of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment