Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tangled this Tuesday


Tangled (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) Tangled Tangled (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy)

Just a reminder that Tangled is released this Tuesday in many formats and I for one am excited. I preordered mine months ago and it will arrive on my doorstep on Tuesday. I never made it back to see it in the theatre again, but I really did enjoy it and plan to watch it again soon. This is my favorite Disney fairy tale, with Sleeping Beauty right behind it. I enjoy Beauty and the Beast, but there are storytelling parts that make me uncomfortable, too, so I am eager to see if Tangled holds up to a second viewing without hitting my personal buttons. Ah, Disney, we have such a complicated relationship.

And if you do buy through Amazon, remember that clicking through a SurLaLune link first helps to support the site. Thank you for that. It's a little bit at a time but it adds up to making it possible to keep the site going.

And if you watch it and want to read more Rapunzel tales, there is always Rapunzel and Other Maiden in the Tower Tales From Around the World to read more about it. Or SurLaLune's Rapunzel page, of course.

So what is your favorite Disney fairy tale? Or your least favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment