Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Fairytale Hairdresser by Abie Longstaff



The Fairytale Hairdresser. Abie Longstaff

The Fairytale Hairdresser by Abie Longstaff was released in the UK (Amazon.co.uk link) this past January but has not been released in the U.S. yet. I don't know if it ever will be, but it is cute from what I have seen of it and I wanted to share it online. I've got Rapunzel on the brain anyway since Tangled was released on DVD/Blu-Ray/etc. yesterday.
Anyway, back to The Fairytale Hairdresser. Here's the description first:

Join Kitty Lacey, the fairytale hairdresser, as she tames the wildest of locks, deals with the most demanding and unusual of customers, ultimately foils the Witch's evil plan and plays cupid to the newly coiffed Rapunzel. (A decent haircut really can work wonders!).
I would love to read this one and learn what the full storyline is. Perhaps someday...you UK readers should look it up during your next trip to the bookstore and let us know!

And now for some pictures:





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my book. I love SurLaLune - it is such a beautiful website and it gives me so much inspiration. As you might have guessed, I am a big fan of fairy tales, so I love reading the annotated sections. I do hope the book starts to come out in the US too as there is a now a second Fairytale Hairdresser book out now in the UK - The Fairytale Hairdresser and Cinderella. Thanks again for your lovely site. Abie

    ReplyDelete