Thursday, January 20, 2011

Free Book for Kindle: Septimus Heap, Book One: Magyk Free with Bonus Material EPB



Septimus Heap, Book One: Magyk Free with Bonus Material EPB

Septimus Heap, Book One: Magyk Free with Bonus Material EPB is free for short time for Kindle readers. I haven't read this one although I think my niece has so it will be going on my iPhone for the next time I'm stuck in a link needing something light and fun to read. As I explained to my sister-in-law this past weekend, I really never go anywhere without a book anymore--several actually--between my iPhone and Kindle. It's really quite wonderful.

As always, you don't have to have a Kindle to read a Kindle book, you can load the free software on your PC, Mac, smart phone and other devices. If you buy the book, it stays in your permanent library whether you download it to a device right away or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment