Friday, January 14, 2011

Cendrillon at McDonalds

I haven't featured any advertisements in a while and discovered this one at Ads of the World this week. I admit it made me smile when I first saw it. The "Come As You Are" campaign must be working well for them in France since I remember seeing it two years ago when I was there. Not this ad, of course, but the same tagline. Wonder if Cendrillon ordered any of the little bags of cherry tomatoes I kept picking up when we would stop for drinks.  I was always desperate for fresh fruit and veggies while traveling despite the many trips into little groceries for oranges and such. I still can't look at a baguette without flinching either since it constitutes most "fast" food in France, excepting the wonderful crepes in Paris, of course, of which I never tire. But southern France required daily baguette eating if we were to visit all the many sites during the day.

Credits for ad:
Advertising Agency: BETC Euro RSCG, France

Agency Management: Christophe Defaye, Eugénie Lefebvre
Global Creative Director: Stéphane Xiberrasjean-Michel
Creative Director: Stéphane Xiberras
Art Director: Jean-Michel Alirol
Assistant art director: Pierre Boutin
Copywriter: Dominique Marchand
Strategic Planning: Clarisse Lacarrau
Photographer: Vincent Dixon
Art Buyer: Stéphanie Giordano
Published: August 2010

1 comment:

  1. great blog and stories..:)
    I always love fairy tales esp. Hans Christian Andersen stories..


    sis, i followed your blog..please follow my blog also.. http://katchumei.blogspot.com ♥ more power to you..

    ReplyDelete