Friday, July 15, 2011

Starbucks Siren from Tales of Faerie and Others




Now why should I discuss the Starbucks Siren when Tales of Faerie has done it for me at Starbucks Siren? Well, I'll add a little bit...



Well, I did want to add another link to Starbucks unveils a new logo at CNNMoney by Parija Kavilanz from which the above image came.

And the best online article about the logo I found here at How the Starbucks Siren Became Less Naughty with many iterations of the logo for your viewing pleasure.





And you can also read about the logo and the company's history in Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time.


Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time

Guess this means I should do a post about the two-tailed mermaid sometime, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I would've never realized it was a siren until you posted this entry! How very interesting. I'll have to take a closer look the next time I'm in the store.:)

    ReplyDelete