Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Discounted Mermaid and Other Water Spirit Tales From Around the World



Mermaid and Other Water Spirit Tales From Around the World

Mermaid and Other Water Spirit Tales From Around the World is currently marked down 21% on Amazon to $31.57 which will also qualify for free shipping in the U.S. I have NO CONTROL over Amazon pricing choices and this could change in a few minutes, hours or days but it won't stay there. I don't imagine it going lower, though, unless it suddenly becomes some minor good seller and thus inspires a deeper discount. (I won't even say bestseller because this isn't even the scope of the books.)

All of my books have fluctuated in Amazon pricing but only Sleeping Beauties has had a discount more often than not since its release. I know Mermaids isn't cheap, but it is a big book, almost two inches thick with over 150 tales in it. All that paper comes at a price!

Either way, thanks for supporting SurLaLune by stopping by here, especially during the summer months, at least for those of you north of the equator! Some readers are in the middle of winter even if I'm not...

No comments:

Post a Comment