Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bargain Kindle Books, Some Fairy Tale Titles



The Fairy Tale Detectives : The Sisters Grimm, Book One (Bk. 1) Grand Sophy Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister

I'm on my way back after taking a few days off for the holiday weekend. To start off, this is mostly off topic, but Amazon just created a Sunshine Deals list of bargain Kindle books ranging from $.99 to $2.99 with many interesting titles. There is a Georgette Heyer I already owned, The Grand Sophy, for $1.99. I haven't had a chance to look at all of the titles yet, but if I find any more fairy tale specific ones, I will share. There is every subject and genre represented but since this is SurLaLune, I will focus on the fantasy.

Here are some I found with a quick look:

The Fairy Tale Detectives : The Sisters Grimm, Book One (Bk. 1)


Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl, Book One)



Dreaming Anastasia

Dreaming Anastasia is $1.99 and that one does have some Baba Yaga in it.


Entice

Entice by Carrie Jones has pixies and Valhalla.


Philippa Fisher's Fairy Godsister


The Tail of Emily Windsnap

The Tail of Emily Windsnap is $1.99 and is obviously about mermaids.


The Naming: The First Book of Pellinor

No comments:

Post a Comment