Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Advertising: Fairy Tale Posters for Brain Candy Toys




I haven't had many advertising posts in a while. Then I saw these from earlier this year and fell in love with them, so I had to share. Obviously a campaign for BrainCandyToys.ca. Found via Ads of the World. Which one is your favorite? And really, what a fun way to introduce math equations, too! The more I look at them the more I like them.

Credits:

Advertising Agency: Revolve, Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada

Creative Director: Matthew Allen
Associate Creative Director: Allan Carver
Art Directors: Eric Miller, Steve Wallace
Copywriters: Steve Wallace, Eric Miller
Illustrator: Eric Miller
Published: April 2011

 


3 comments:

  1. Those are some fun ads. I'm partial to the Cinderella one, but I do think the others are funny and certainly creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute and clever! I definitely like the Cinderella one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite is the three blind mice one. I have a morbid sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete