Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Time Makes Ausiello's Top Ten for New Season



 
Pilot episode still for Once Upon A Time


Ah, this makes me hopeful.... Michael Ausiello from TVLine has included ABC's Once Upon a Time as one of the top 10 best shows of the upcoming new season based upon his own viewings of the show. I've admitted in the past that this one interests me slightly more than NBC's Grimm since it appears to be more to my taste, but this makes me hopeful it will be good and find an audience. I hope that both shows succeed since I never mind having some fairy tale inspired entertainment.

From Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Fringe, CSI: NY, Grey's, 90210, Nikita and More!:
Question: I’m surprised after reading your Top 10 list that Fox’s New Girl is nowhere to be found. To me, it easily looks like the best new comedy based on the previews I’ve seen. Is the pilot really disappointing? —Wendy

Ausiello: Just watched it over the weekend and I’ve updated my Top 10 accordingly! You’ll also notice Once Upon a Time jumped from No. 6 to No. 4. Turns out ABC’s fairytale saga is even better the second time around.

1. Awake (midseason)
2. Smash (midseason)
3. Suburgatory
4. Once Upon a Time
5. New Girl
6. A Gifted Man
7. 2 Broke Girls
8. Terra Nova
9. Alcatraz (midseason)
10. Pan Am

No comments:

Post a Comment