Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2013 Fairy Tale Calendars




Here are some 2013 Fairy Tale themed wall calendars. The Arthur Rackham has been standard for a few years now, so I hope it continues. 


Grimm - 2013 and Grimm - 2013 by Benedikt TASCHEN who published a great book late last year, The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm.


Art Deco Fairytales 16-Month Wall Calendar 2013 (Size 12" X 12") This one calls itself Art Deco but in reality it is fairy tale illustrations by the great Kay Nielsen. Love it.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for posting these! I have been super bummed because I haven't been able to find a 2013 James Christensen calendar anywhere, looks like they aren't making one for next year. But this cheers me right up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He apparently *did* make a calendar this year, but I haven't been able to locate a copy for sale. Here's the link to the 2013 "Illuminations" calendar on the one site on which I found it listed: http://deseretbook.com/Illuminations-2013-Calendar-James-C-Christensen/i/5081385

      Delete