Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fairy Tales in Stitches: Three Billy Goats Gruff by The Prairie Schooler



Now I bet you didn't expect a cross stitch pattern for Three Billy Goats Gruff did you? I didn't. Most of the charts I am sharing are out of print, some over a decade or more out of print. But this one is still available through many cross stitch retailers and etailers. The publisher, The Prairie Schooler, doesn't appear to have any more fairy tale themed patterns but this one is charming and quite unexpected. I adore this tale--not just thanks to my Norwegian bloodlines--the pattern appeals to me although I don't usually choose the country influenced taste in my own decor. Here's a closer image--I found this at 123stitch.com which I have no affiliation with but have happily placed several orders with in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment