Sunday, March 15, 2020

Good Luck Sock Women's Little Red Riding Hood Sock



I bought some of these Good Luck Sock Women's Little Red Riding Hood Socks around Christmas when they were on sale and really fell in love with them. Little Red Riding Hood isn't my favorite fairy tale, but I do have much affection for it. These socks are colorful but actually blend well with my jeans or pants when wearing so I've even snuck them on for meetings and such. They hold up well and actually fit my size 10 US feet pretty well although they state they are sizes 5-9.


SurLaLune's Small Print:

As an Amazon Associate, the SurLaLune Fairy Tale site earns a percentage from qualifying purchases as a referral incentive which helps support the site. Your cost does not increase by using the links on this site. Read SurLaLune's Privacy Policy here.

1 comment: