Our next entry in the Fairy Tale Gifts 2012 Giveaway is from Julie:
Only five on a list is difficult! Some of my picks:
1. Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon. I loved her last book, Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story, a take on "Cinderella." I'm really looking forward to seeing how she reimagines "The Little Mermaid."
2. Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu. I read this one about a year ago and loved it. I'd love a paperback copy.
3. Calamity Jack by Shannon Hale. The sequel to Rapunzel's Revenge, this graphic novel examines the backstory of Jack, of beanstalk fame. I'm obsessed with anything Hale writes; I'm sure her grocery lists are gorgeous. (From Heidi: If you ever have the opportunity to hear Shannon Hale present at a conference or booksigning, don't miss it. She's great!)
4. Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season DVD--Does anything get better than Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin?
5. A red riding cape from Etsy--because Little Red is a fashion icon.