Monday, December 5, 2011

Bargain Ebooks Today: Fantasy Fiction and Library Nonfiction



Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep has been temporarily reduced--I believe today only--to $2.99 on Amazon. The short story prequel--First Frost--is also free.

Book description:

My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy -- a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest.
But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I'm determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why – especially since I should have been the one who died …

And while we are here, nonfiction about libraries has been reduced and I thought I'd share since I know some of you are librarians. I own some of these in paper and now in ebook, too, thanks to reduced pricing of $6 or less. The storage of knowledge has always fascinated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment