Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tonight's OUAT: The Heart is a Lonely Hunter



That's the official promo for tonight's episode of "Once Upon a Time," titled, "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter." Obviously several meanings to that one when one watches the previews and reads the official description:
One of the town's residents begins to remember their fairytale past, and Storybrooke mourns the loss of one of their own. Meanwhile, in the fairytale world that was, the Evil Queen attempts to find a heartless assassin to murder Snow White, on "Once Upon a Time," on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11.

And two more sneak peeks--the second one is my favorite:



2 comments:

  1. that feathery hat is killing me. Such Power Rangers eque costumes some of the time. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outline was a little misleading, unless I was missing something with the mourning thing. I was really excited by the storyline, things seem to be getting really intense, but the ending ... don't want to give away to anyone who has not seen it, but I am not happy! Couldn't it have been someone else??? :(

    ReplyDelete