Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Free Music for St. Patrick's Day

Folklore includes traditional music and since I discovered Amazon is currently selling this collection of karaoke traditional Irish music for FREE, I thought I'd share. The "album" includes versions with and without voice, so you can also just listen and not use for karaoke unless you really want to. And did I mention it's free?



I'm using the live Amazon feed to link it so when the price changes again--which it will--you can see without having to click through. Unless you want to see the song list.

So who are your favorite non-generic Irish singers and music, traditional or not?

1 comment:

  1. I find some of Mary O'Hara's recordings of traditional songs exceedingly enchanting, such as the "Wexford Mummer's Song."

    ReplyDelete