Friday, February 19, 2010

Fairy Tale Art by Lisa Falzon


Snow White and the Woodsman

I discovered this fairy tale art by Lisa Falzon on Etsy, a fun place to shop. Prints of the paintings as well as other objects using the images are available in her Etsy shop.

Of course, I am posting it this week as part of the Snow White posts I'm offering, but I can't leave out her other fairy tale related work.


Snow White and Rose Red

Falzon definitely throws in the macabre--it's more obvious in her other work--but these were some interesting images, not typical of so much I see.


Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf

Goldilocks has the most humor, if you are sure to read the title, too.


Goldilocks - This Rug is Just Right

I am not affiliated with this Etsy seller. These links are only provided as information, not endorsement.

4 comments: