Sunday, September 19, 2010

Twelve Dancing Princesses Tales From Around the World Cover Art





This is the cover art for the next SurLaLune Press Release: Twelve Dancing Princesses Tales From Around the World.  You can read more about the title and see the Table of Contents at Twelve Dancing Princesses Tales From Around the World. Just a few more weeks and this one will be available for ordering.

Is anyone surprised I chose Kay Nielsen's art for this cover? I doubt it!



I will be writing more about the title after it is available, of course.

And this will be the next title for which I already have cover art, too. It should be available in time for Halloween this year.


I don't have much information up for it yet, but you can view page for The Grateful Dead Tales From Around the World, too.

Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella collections are up after these!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! While I am excited for these collections, I am ECSTATIC that Beauty and the Beast is upcoming. =)

    ~Lylassandra

    ReplyDelete