Saturday, April 10, 2010

Diamonds and Toads Week: Frau Holle in Legos


Now who doesn't love Legos, especially on a Saturday? These images come from a German site, www.bernd-the-brick.de, where the tale of Frau Holle has been illustrated with 19 images made from Legos.


I'm only showing 7 of the nineteen here, so click through to see the entire story, but unless you read German, read the tale in English on SurLaLune first.


I like the clever usage of the sisters and the story is very well portrayed overall.


The oven and tree are great.


I wish the shaking of the bedding had the feathers flying but I understand the contraints of the medium, so I am not disappointed.


I'm probably wrong, but the pitch covered sister looks like a piece from a Harry Potter set.

2 comments:

  1. That's so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete