Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Faerie Escape Atlanta



A change in personal plans has made it possible for me to attend Faerie Escape Atlanta next month.  The event activities are still being organized and finalized, but it looks like it will be interesting and fun with guests such as Charles Vess, Ellen Kushner, Delia Sherman, Ari Berk, Orion Foxwood, Eugie Foster, IK the Troll, Candace Apple, Bill Bridges, John Bridges, Honora Foah, Lindsay Archer, Kristin McDermott, Barbara Friend Ish, Andrew Greenberg, Stu Jenks, Ted Friedman, Lisa Stock, Rene Newsome, Blake Sorenson and Courtney Perry, with more still to come.

So if you live in the area and have the weekend free, consider coming out and meeting some fellow enthusiasts and experts in the field of fae and fairy tales. 

1 comment:

  1. Aah so this is where my friend learned of Faerie Escape! I'm a local Georgia fantasy artist and writer and I have never even heard of it till my friend read about it on your blog and told me.

    (And here I am again realizing this because I am so slow on catching up on my backlog of posts to read)

    Maybe I will see you there! I will be in the exhibitor's space as Angelic Shades Studio. I can't wait to see what this event is like with so many other myth and fairy tale enthusiasts!

    ReplyDelete