Friday, May 11, 2012

ABC's 'Once Upon A Time' Renewed





Highlights from ABC Keeps Fairy Tale Alive: 'Once Upon A Time' Renewed by MICHAEL HINMAN:

It shouldn't be too much of a surprise, but just in case you're one of those fans that don't believe something until it's official -- then well, it's official: "Once Upon a Time" will be back for a second season.

ABC officially renewed the show Thursday along with a dozen other non-genre shows. making it clear that we'll get to see fantasy at least for a little while longer on the Disney channel.

"Once" is actually ABC's highest-rated new show, and is No. 6 on the network's schedule with a 5.8 rating/9 share, according to Fast National average overnight ratings from The Nielsen Co. It's the top-rated genre program, and is ranked No. 6 among new shows overall behind four CBS shows -- "Person of Interest," "Unforgettable," "2 Broke Girls" and "Rob," and Fox's "The X-Factor."

I know many readers here are relieved that this is official along with a renewal of Grimm. The fairy tale shows survived their freshman year!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that there will be more, but I really don't want this show to linger...I love OUT, but I don't want it to last a million seasons like LOST did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy and relieved! I wasn't going to watch this show (not having a TV), but I saw one episode and was instantly hooked. I have to admit, I haven't loved and followed a show since Babylon 5 back when I was in middle school-- it's fun having an arc and characters to watch again.

    ~Lylassandra

    ReplyDelete