Monday, June 8, 2009

Fairy Tale Wrecks

Oh, the pressure! I have a growing list of items to share on the blog, but choosing the first one has been a true challenge. I ended up using the reliable eeny, meeny, miny, moe method and came up with a link to Cake Wrecks.

I know just about everyone has discovered Cake Wrecks already, but earlier this year the blog featured beautifully decorated Castles and Fairies cakes. I can’t pick a favorite but I’ve imagined one of these appeared at the imaginary SurLaLune anniversary party last winter. That’s the best way to have one of these cakes because I don’t think I would have the heart to actually cut into one and eat it.

Of course, Cake Wrecks actually specializes in cake decorating disasters. My favorite fairy tale-themed post so far is So What Happens If You EAT the Frog?, an entry devoted to the Princess and the Frog, i.e. The Frog Prince, cake wrecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment