Friday, June 19, 2009

Fairy Tale Poll #1

For the next month I've place a fairy tale poll on the blog, allowing visitors to vote for their favorite fairy tale out of a list of the most popular tales. The summer months are slow for SurLaLune and this blog is brand new, so I've left the poll open until the end of July to see how many votes I can collect. I plan to have a new poll every month in the future.

Just page down to the bottom of this blog and vote for your favorite fairy tale! I'll save and post the final results at the end of the month and start a new poll. The poll shows current results in real time so you can see where yours compares at any time. If anyone has any suggestions for the next polling topic, feel free to make recommendations in the comments below.

Have a great weekend! I already have new posts in the queue for next week so remember to come back and read more about fairy tales and folklore...

1 comment:

  1. Just commenting to say the "other" I meant was Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete