Friday, January 4, 2013

Bargain Hardcover: Cloaked by Alex Flinn


 


Cloaked by Alex Flinn is $6.80 in hardcover on Amazon until it is sold out. The paperback book is $4.00 at Cloaked.

Book description:

I'm not your average hero. I actually wasn't your average anything. Just a poor guy working an after-school job at a South Beach shoe repair shop to help his mom make ends meet. But a little magic changed it all.

It all started with a curse. And a frognapping. And one hot-looking princess, who asked me to lead a rescue mission.

There wasn't a fairy godmother or any of that. And even though I fell in love along the way, what happened to me is unlike any fairy tale I've ever heard. Before I knew it, I was spying with a flock of enchanted swans, talking (yes, talking!) to a fox named Todd, and nearly trampled by giants in the Everglades.

Don't believe me? I didn't believe it either. But you'll see. Because I knew it all was true, the second I got cloaked.


Her next book, Towering (Kendra Chronicles), is due out in May 2013. Looks like it is inspired by Rapunzel, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment