Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2013 Fairy Tale Calendars

Here are some 2013 Fairy Tale themed wall calendars. The Arthur Rackham has been standard for a few years now, so I hope it continues. 

Grimm - 2013 and Grimm - 2013 by Benedikt TASCHEN who published a great book late last year, The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm.

Art Deco Fairytales 16-Month Wall Calendar 2013 (Size 12" X 12") This one calls itself Art Deco but in reality it is fairy tale illustrations by the great Kay Nielsen. Love it.


  1. Thank you thank you thank you for posting these! I have been super bummed because I haven't been able to find a 2013 James Christensen calendar anywhere, looks like they aren't making one for next year. But this cheers me right up! :D

    1. He apparently *did* make a calendar this year, but I haven't been able to locate a copy for sale. Here's the link to the 2013 "Illuminations" calendar on the one site on which I found it listed: http://deseretbook.com/Illuminations-2013-Calendar-James-C-Christensen/i/5081385