Thursday, September 10, 2009

More about The Path


I've posted about the video game, The Path, previously but perhaps the best review I've read so far was just published this week, so I though I would share the link: The Path review by Eric Keihl.

I'll quote his conclusion here which he provided after a helpful and detailed description of the game and its play.

I really can't tell you much more than that, especially since the game's story is so deliberately designed to be open to individual interpretation. Is it a cautionary tale about the dangers facing young women in modern society, or simply a twisted version of a fairy tale designed to keep you awake at night for fear of your own imagination? However you choose to look at it, The Path is a truly unique experience, and a great example of how video games can (if only rarely) do horror right. While it might be considered a little light on content, for $10 on Steam it's an absolute steal, and I'd highly reccomend it to anyone who likes their games a little on the esoteric side.

No comments:

Post a Comment