Monday, May 18, 2020

SurLaLune New Site Under Switch Over

Hi All,

Just a heads up that an abundance of bad links on the old site to NSFW and thus not safe for me has precipitated an early switch over from the old SurLaLune site to the old one.

The site will site be at surlalunefairytales.com but it will be quite different and all old links will be broken on Wikipedia, etc. It was a necessary event to move to a new and hopefully improved site!

The new site is in the process of propagating or switching over. There will be some broken links for a time, too.

The site email address is changing, too, to fairytales at surlalunefairytales dot com.

So lots of changes. And they will take a while but school is now over or nearly over for most visitors.

Thanks and I'll be in touch soon!

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear... you scared me! Phew!
    I hate to robots taking over sites and making them into something they shouldn't be. :-(
    Thank you for fixing this! Your site has been a haven for me for years :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete