Friday, March 13, 2020

Miniature Libraries: Activities During Corona


  

Looking for some small activities while spending extra time at home right now? I recommend My Miniature Library: 30 Tiny Books to Make, Read and Treasure by Daniela Jaglenka Terrazzini and My Fairy Library: Make a Magical World of Miniature Books by Daniela Jaglenka Terrazzini. (These are Amazon links, see the note at the bottom of this entry.)

My 10-year-old niece got the first set for her birthday in February and has fallen in love with putting together many of the little books. The My Miniature set contains many fairy tale titles including Beauty and the Beastm Cinderella and Goldilocks. She has been out of school for the last 10 days due to Coronavirus shutdowns in her area. This has been one of the activities that has kept her and her mother (my sister) sort of sane.


My Miniature Library:


My Fairy Library:




SurLaLune's Small Print:

As an Amazon Associate, the SurLaLune Fairy Tale site earns a percentage from qualifying purchases as a referral incentive which helps support the site. Your cost does not increase by using the links on this site. Read SurLaLune's Privacy Policy here.

1 comment: