Friday, June 19, 2015

N2 by Les Néréides Glass Slipper Cinderella Jewelry


N2 by Les Néréides GLASS SLIPPER CINDERELLA LONG NECKLACE - BLUE, WHITE, GOLD

Over two years ago I shared Peau du Bete by Les Néréides N2 and back in 2009 I shared Little Red Riding Hood Jewelry. I found those in Paris during various trips. I am happy to say that Les Néréides is now more readily available in the U.S. with its own site. The lines in the U.S. are different from what are available in Europe. Right now, the U.S. site is offering the Glass Slipper Cinderella line. I am sharing fourteen pieces here. There are fun and kitschy, no doubt about it. But the designs are so clever. I like the horse transformation loops and the Cinderella who is NOT Disney. 

I've planned to share these for several weeks and then found them on Amazon which made getting images and links much faster so here's the post finally. Do click through to see them larger and see the details.














1 comment: