Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shrek Forever After on Disc This Tuesday



Shrek: The Whole Story Boxed Set (Shrek / Shrek 2 / Shrek the Third / Shrek Forever After) [Blu-ray] Shrek: The Whole Story Boxed Set (Shrek / Shrek 2 / Shrek the Third / Shrek Forever After)

Shrek: The Whole Story Boxed Set (Shrek / Shrek 2 / Shrek the Third / Shrek Forever After) [Blu-ray] and Shrek: The Whole Story Boxed Set (Shrek / Shrek 2 / Shrek the Third / Shrek Forever After) are released this Tuesday, December 7.  The four movie box set is a deal in comparison to the single movie release price, especially if you are considering Blu-Ray upgrades this holiday.

I admit I haven't seen the final Shrek film yet. I know I will someday, perhaps this holiday season. I know it wasn't great according to reviews, but I've been so disappointed with almost all of the movies I've seen this year that I won't mind if the kids in the room enjoy it at least. Truly, until I watched Knight and Day last week with the hubby, my only faves of 2010 were Tangled, Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon along with Babies. Granted, I haven't see Inception, Salt or Secretariat yet, but probably will see those in the next few weeks as they become available on DVD.  I am still anxiously awaiting The King's Speech to be released in Nashville, too.


Shrek Forever After (Single-Disc Edition) Shrek Forever After (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

No comments:

Post a Comment